Monday, June 25, 2007

It's been a while...

The African in America that I am has been away from the blogosphere for a while. To cut a long story short, the realities of immigration in America have decided to nip me in the butt recently. Moreover, fate has decided to render me computer-less, due to a stuid mothervoard problem. As a result, I am reduced to public computers, and all the caveats that come with it. But I will try my best to restart my blogging adventure, as much as I can, and we'll then see.

I am still wondering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brother, I have been in the military for many years. While on one of these missions, I was stationed with a white Marine officer for many days we got to know each other through many conversations. One day I asked the Marine why did most white men hate the black men. He replied in two words, "penis envy". He said every time a white man sees you he's remembers that you have the long wood and that really bothers most of them. Trust me, it is not the hair that bothers them.