Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The most random sound...

Have you ever noticed that the even in a well insulated house, when there is total quite inside, you can always here 2 outside sounds: Police cars when they pass by, and the sound of kids playing basketball on tarred driveways. It is rather interesting don't you think? I mean such a little thing resounds so strongly that it really carries through! I know, I know, I notice the craziest stuff.

Anyway, today I am taking a new step in making myself healthier (and hopefully lighter). I am going to start on a program called Zumba. It is a fitness program, that is based on latin/carribean dances - and anyone who knows me, knows that I love doing those dances. So hopefully, since it is something I actually like, I will be able to stick to it! Wait and See!

No comments: