Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Rain in the Midwest

It has been raining non-stop on Columbus, OHIO for two days now. Some of the floods are quite impressive. For a second, I thought I was back in Kinshasa (my hometown, in the D.R. of Congo). Anyway, we are trying to get used to it again. THe weathr should be cool tomorrow (60 F)

I am learning to hate corporate America all over again. The amount of back-door office politics could shame the British House of Commons into oblivion! In any case, I am looking forward to this weekend like no other before!! For the first time in a long time, I think I am actually deprssed. I miss home, and I am tired of Americans asking me stupid questions about the movie Congo.

Speaking of movie, everybody should go see Hotel Rwanda, and rent Lumumba. They will teach you a lot about th Great Lakes Region in Africa, and maybe you will understand the news better, when it comes from there.
Cheers!

No comments: